Dosimetric measurements - monitoring
Examination of goods at import / export / transit
The Rulebook on control of radioactivity of goods during import, export and transit (Official Gazette of RS, No. 44/2011), regulates methods and manner of control of radioactivity of goods during import, export and transit: food, drinking water, animal feed, artificial fertilizers, medicines, items of general use, construction materials, ore, metal products of primary form, mineral raw materials, secondary raw materials and other goods.
Testing of ionizing radiation sources in medicine / industry
Accredited method, LUP.12 - Measurements of ambient equivalent dose of ionizing radiation, KVARK Ltd. conducts dosimetric control of ionizing radiation sources in the field of medicine or industry: open and closed radiation sources, radiation generators - X-ray machines of all types and purposes, industrial machines and medical devices that use ionizing radiation sources for their smooth functioning.
KVARK is also authorized to conduct regular annual dosimetric control of ionizing radiation sources and to give opinions and interpretations on the fulfillment of prescribed measures of protection against ionizing radiation, all in accordance with the prescribed legal regulations, ie legal obligation of users of ionizing radiation sources.
Tests to assess radiation risk
Based on the authorization of the competent institution - the Directorate for Radiation and Nuclear Safety and Security of Serbia, KVARK Ltd. provides dosimetric measurement services to determine the level of exposure to ionizing radiation of occupational persons, patients and the population.
The staff of the Quark Testing Laboratory consists of professionally trained, experienced and cooperative persons, who are technically equipped with the most modern devices for measuring and detecting ionizing radiation, as well as other necessary protective equipment.
WHAT DIFFERS US:
- GOING OUT OF THE FIELD NO LATER THAN 24 HOURS AFTER RECEIPT OF THE REQUEST;
- AT THE SERVICE OF CLIENTS 24/7 FOR ALL INFORMATION AND CONSULTATIONS;
Contact our radiology team for any additional questions:
+381 62 503 106
Consulting Logistics and Organization
- From the aspect of protection of professionally exposed persons, population and environment, we organize and implement complete logistics and organization in the field.
- Consulting - available 24/7
- Gathering the necessary documentation and complete support during the entire process required to obtain a permit to perform radiation activities.
- Organization of import, export, transit of machines with radiation source as well as open and closed sources of ionizing radiation. IMPORT EXPORT TRANSPORT